Saturday, January 16, 2010

10 Weeks Old - Already?


Hi everyone! I know it's been awhile since my last post. We've been very busy here at the Klinedinst household. It's been a big Tupperware month for me and I need that since I have no paycheck coming in from work this month - yikes!
I guess it's safe for me to announce my PART TIME return to work on Feb. 2. I will be working Tues-Thurs each week. I'm looking forward to having a few extra days with Ava each week.
I'm including some new photos - check out our little Nittany Lion on New Years Day! She slept through most of the game, but we certainly enjoyed the outcome.
We had our 2 month checkup this week - shots included! Little Ava is gaining weight -she was 7 lbs., 13 oz! She is still sleeping and eating great. I can't quit buying little girl clothing - I need to stop. It is so addicting!
Mike, Ava, and I want to say thank you to our family for hosting a party for Ava last weekend for our family and closest friends. They did a great job and we are so very grateful to have such an awesome family. It was nice to see everyone. Thank you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amy & Mike-
I cannot believe how big Ava is getting! She is so beautiful! Those big eyes! Sounds like you are enjoying it all to its fullest!Take Care!
-Stacey Urey