
Yes, yes, yes, I know it's been a full week since my last post! We've been busy here. We enjoyed Thanksgiving greatly but it wore out the little one. She was very restless after that long day and it took till almost 4am to get her down for the night. However, since then we are happy to report that Ava is just sleeping away - four nights in a row - 9 hours a nite! Yippppeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! We've been extremely busy although I can't tell you doing what, because it's mostly boring stuff like cleaning and laundry. Mike's been doing a bunch of outside work and now since that is done I'd really like to decorate the house for Christmas. Yesterday I cleaned up/out the garage - good lord what a mess, but it's very nice now. Almost makes me want to spend time out there - LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment